Saturday, September 26, 2015

You're the Only Ten-i-see.

Hi there! I'm Cindy and I'm 15. Well almost 16. I obsess over books. Like any book. I love listening to music as well as playing them. I can play the piano, guitar, and violin. Still working on the drums. Animals are just absolutely adorable. Especially puppies. Yep, that's about all you need to know.

Okay. Well, over the summer I went to Tennessee with my family.

Why buy clothes and food when you can get a dog. Nope, not just one, two! Well, the other wasn't in the picture but it's there... somewhere. If you must know, dogs are my favorite animal; they didn't want to be separated so we adopted them both!


What sound does a horse make? I don't know, that's why I'm asking. Getting on the horse was probably the hard part. Those stubborn animals. I guess it was a  fun trip, minus the bumpy trails and constant detours behind a bush to take a dump.



I thought I was going to die. I had no idea rowing was so difficult considering how its portrayed in movies... 



6 comments:

  1. :o lucky you! I want a puppy also :'( I understand how you feel about rowing, I went rowing with my friend last time and all we did was go in circles because we didn't know how to row properly haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. It sounds really nice. That makes me want to go to Tennessee some day now. And your dog is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my god, I absolutely love your dog. I am super jealous, because dogs are my favorite animals too. It looks like you had a great summer!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice pun in the name of the post, as well as there some great activities. Additionally, nice dog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well you had a great summer riding horses and almost dying. I feel the same way their no need to eat all you need is your dog and you will be happy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well it looks like you had a great summer.... I like the second and third picture, because it show how adventurous your summer was(looks a lot of fun). I also like your first picture because I Love Dogs!!!

    ReplyDelete